Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Contest

We enjoy many different forms or art and we would like to invite you all to share you talents with us.

Whether you paint, crochet, write, take photos we want to see it!!!

Now I know you see contest and immediately think...ooh, prize.  I am sorry to say that no prize will be given other then the fact that we will post you and your talents in our blog post next week.

I know what you are thinking...really no prize...why should I even submit anything.  I'll tell you why, even just by submitting to a contest with no prize it shows that you have confidence in your own talents and would like to share it with everyone.  Also, even the smallest exposure of your talent can eventually turn into an amazing experience that you wouldn't have otherwise if you didn't do that one certain thing.

With that being said,  depending on how many entries we get we may have a top three list. 

Now here's the real challenge...The theme needs to be Spring (warm weather)


I don't know about you all but Charity and I are getting pretty tired of the winter weather.  We want to see or read beautiful warm, sunny Spring like Art.  I am depending on you people!!  We need some inspiration and motivation to get us through these (hopefully) last few weeks of winter!

So now your thinking...ok well maybe I will just send something in it can't hurt.  You're right...it can't ;), but where do I sent it.  Well I will tell you, you are going to send your entries into our email.  kx2photo@gmail.com.  We are limiting the entries to two per person.  So make sure you pick your favorites!

We are super excited to see what you send us, so don't waste any time go searching through your talents and send some beautiful art our way.  We'll be waiting!


Michelle & Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment