Monday, September 23, 2013

Color Me Rad!

I had the privilege of shooting the Color Me Rad event at Altamont Fairgrounds this last Saturday. Let me tell you my arms are killing me....still! It was worth it though. I shot for 8 hours (not straight through, I did have a little break), I was covered in pink dust (I had to be stationed at the pink area, of course), and I managed to capture over 6,000 images. I haven't managed to go through them all yet, but I have picked out a few favorites that I would like to share.
Before the first race began there was a lot of music and jumping and energy.
Pink dust flying everywhere! 

I love this shot...can't explain why when the head is cut off, but I do.

This one has me wondering what her story is....why is she running with shoes in her hands?

I think it's a prerequisite to dress up in the craziest fun costume possible for these races!
 
I have a few others up on our Facebook page and I may add others as I get through them and find ones I really like. I hope to be shooting more of these events in the future, so if you're planning on coming to one, be sure to smile at the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment